Current Budget Information
This Budget Information page and the OK Policy blog provide you the key resources you need to make sense of where things stand with the state budget, follow emerging developments, and explore ideas for managing the state fiscal crisis. You can find our information and materials on tax policy here.
- Budget Trends and Highlights (April 2013): Two pages of concise policy points and charts, newly updated
- A Closer look at Governor Fallin’s FY 2014 budget (Blog post, Feb 2013)
- FY 2013 Budget Highlights (June 2012) Updated 6/8/12 - includes major policy points and 7 graphs & tables:
- Total state appropriations history, FY 2000 – FY 2012
- Appropriations for every agency, FY 2009 – FY 2013
- Appropriations by subcommittee and 10 Largest Agencies, FY 2013
- FY ’13 appropriations by revenue source
- General Revenue Collections, FY ’06 – FY ’13
- Agency Appropriations, FY 2009 – FY 2013 (May 2012)
- Oklahoma’s Fiscal Outlook (February 2013)
- An Incomplete Recovery: The State Budget Outlook, 2012-2015 (November 2011): Our forecast and recommendations for the coming years (issue brief, fact sheet, technical memorandum, news coverage)
- FY ’12 Budget Highlights (May 2011) – includes major policy points and 8 graphs & tables
- Our Online Budget Guide provides comprehensive information and analysis on the state’s budget and tax systems.
- 10 Things You Should Know about Oklahoma’s Budget and Taxes (1-page fact sheet, June 2011)