OK Policy Information
Oklahoma Policy Institute (OK Policy) promotes adequate, fair, and fiscally responsible funding of public services and expanded opportunity for all Oklahomans by providing timely and credible information, analysis, and ideas.
Here are links to a number of OK Policy studies and reports:
- Oklahoma Policy Institute main page
- The Legislative Primer, updated prior to the start of each session, describes how the legislature works, including the major players, A detailed financial plan for a fiscal year or other period. It specifies sources of... issues and decision-making, how bills are considered, and major issues facing the session.
- Budget and tax publications include analyses of budget proposals and decisions, fact sheets and briefs on current issues affecting Oklahoma’s economic growth and fairness and fiscal issues we face or need to face. OK Policy also produces reports on assets, poverty, and economic opportunity, health care, criminal justice, education, immigration, and more. See our issues page for more.
- An online database of state and county-level statistics serves as a comprehensive hub for publicly available state and local data. Use the database to generate, view, explore, and download statistics across a range of topics and time periods. We have also prepared county factsheets with key demographic, economic, and social indicators for each county in Oklahoma.
- Subscribe here to receive e-mail alerts from OK Policy to hear about our latest releases. You can also sign up for In The Know, a daily news briefing that includes short summaries and links to the top news stories in the state, along with our quote of the day and number of the day.