Operations & Development Associate
Oklahoma Policy Institute (OK Policy) is seeking an experienced and effective operations and development associate to provide support for OK Policy’s day to day operations, donor and grant management, and event coordination. The Associate will provide organizational and administrative support and report to the Director of Operations & Development.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Assist with planning and organization of fundraising and policy events
- Support organizational development with donation processing, record-keeping, and reporting
- Assist in writing grant proposals and grant reports
- Help train and supervise interns and volunteers working on administrative tasks
- Provide organizational and administrative support as needed
- Strong commitment to OK Policy’s mission and values
- College degree preferred, with 1-3 years of experience with activities outlined in Duties and Responsibilities. Experience may substitute for degree.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, work independently, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with grant writing and reporting
- Experience with event planning
- Experience working on fundraising campaigns
- Top-notch attention to detail
- Tech savviness and interest in new technologies; ability to use Google tools, Microsoft Office, and other online platforms to streamline work
- Familiarity with Mobile Cause, Eventbrite, and Salesforce or similar systems a plus
- Previous experience in non-profit settings a plus
This is a full-time position based in Tulsa. The salary range is expected to be $35,000 – $42,000 depending on experience. OK Policy offers excellent benefits, including health insurance, dental insurance, retirement, and generous paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays.
To apply for this position: Please e-mail a cover letter and resume by COB Monday, April 23, 2018 to email@example.com. Please indicate Operations & Development Associate in the subject line. The cover letter should describe your interest in the position and include a detailed explanation of how your experience meets the minimum qualifications and prepares you for the responsibilities outlined in the job description. We expect to notify candidates who have been selected for an initial interview by May 2nd.
Oklahoma Policy Institute is a non-partisan, non-profit organization that believes that Oklahoma can be a great state, one that ensures prosperity for all our citizens through good schools, good jobs, good health and strong communities. To make the best policy decisions that lead us to this better future, policymakers and citizens need reliable, factual information. We provide the facts and advocate for fair and responsible public policies. You can learn more about OK Policy at https://okpolicy.org
OK Policy is fully committed to cultural diversity and equal employment opportunity. It is our procedure to make employment opportunities available to a wide-range of diverse individuals without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, HIV status, any condition defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”), marital or parental status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or citizenship status.