State Question Information
- Enmienda Estatal Oklahoma 2016 En Español
- 2016 Oklahoma State Question Guide (OK Policy)
- SQ 776: Constitutional Amendment on the Death Penalty
- State Question 777: Constitutional Limits on Regulation of Agriculture
- State Question 779: Sales Tax for Education
- State Questions 780 & 781: Criminal Justice Reform
- State Question 790: Use of Public Resources for Religious Purposes
- State Question 792: Alcohol Law Reform
- 2-page Summary of the 7 State Questions
- Combined State Question Fact Sheets
- 2016 Oklahoma Voter Guide (League of Women Voters of Oklahoma, Oklahoma Watch, KOSU, OETA, Tyler Media, KGOU, The Oklahoman and the Kirkpatrick Foundation)
How can you vote in Oklahoma?
Oklahoma’s statewide general election is Tuesday, November 8th. On election day, polls will be open 7am – 7pm. You can use the Oklahoma State Election Board’s Online Voter Tool to confirm your voter registration, find your polling place, and view sample ballots.
Early voting will be held at county election boards on Thursday, November 3rd and Friday, November 4th from 8am – 6pm, and Saturday, November 5th from 9am – 2pm.
The deadline to register to vote in the general election is October 14th. You can download a voter registration form here. The deadline to request an absentee ballot is 5pm, November 2nd. You can request an absentee ballot here.
Other Voting links
- Judges on the ballot in Oklahoma: What you need to know (OK Policy Blog)
- Oklahoma Election Board homepage
- Register to Vote (deadline October 14)
- Request an absentee ballot (deadline November 2nd for general election)
- Badvoter.org (Look up Oklahomans’ voting history)
- More OK Policy voting and election resources