Enrolled Bill

A bill that passes both chambers in its final form is enrolled. It is then sent to the Governor.

To find the engrossed version of a bill, enter the bill number into Bill Search search box on the Legislature’s website — make sure to include HB for a House Bill or SB for a Senate Bill — and then select the “Versions” tab.