June 6th, 2018
State Question Information
One state question – SQ 788 – will appear on the June 26 primary ballot. After June, we’ll add fact sheets for additional state questions appearing on the November ballot.
- Fact Sheet: State Question 788 – Medical Marijuana Legalization Initiative (OK Policy)
- Blog Post: How does SQ 788 compare to other states’ medical marijuana laws? (OK Policy)
- Podcast: Elizabeth Nichols on medical cannabis and SQ 788 (OK Policy)
- Proposed State Question list (Oklahoma Secretary of State)
- Oklahoma 2018 Ballot Measures (Ballotpedia)
- Judges on the ballot in Oklahoma: What you need to know (OK Policy)
- List of candidates for federal, state, and legislative offices (Oklahoma State Election Board)
- #HotRace candidate profiles series (NonD0c)
- Vote 411 (League of Women Voters)
How can you vote in Oklahoma?
You can use the Oklahoma State Election Board’s Online Voter Tool to confirm your voter registration, find your polling place, and view sample ballots. Other important voter information links can be found at https://letsvoteok.com and Vote 411.
- Last day to register to vote: June 1
- Deadline to request absentee ballot: June 20, 5pm
- Early voting: June 21 8am-6pm, June 22 8am-6pm, & June 23 9am-2pm at your county election board
- Election day: June 26, polls open 7am-7pm. Find your polling place here.
Runoff Primary Elections
- Last day to register to vote: August 3
- Deadline to request absentee ballot: August 22, 5pm
- Early voting: August 23 8am-6pm, August 24 8am-6pm, & August 25 9am-2pm at your county election board
- Election day: August 28, polls open 7am-7pm. Find your polling place here.