Average income of the top 1 percent of earners in Oklahoma in 2015. The state average for the remaining 99 percent was $52,533

[Economic Policy Institute]


Gene Perry worked for OK Policy from 2011 to 2019. He is a native Oklahoman and a citizen of the Cherokee Nation. He graduated from the University of Oklahoma with a B.A. in history and an M.A. in journalism.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.