We are the Oklahoma affiliate of the KIDS COUNT Network, a group of state-based child advocacy and research organizations that use data to promote smart policies on issues ranging from child welfare and juvenile justice to education and economic opportunity.
If you have any questions about our KIDS COUNT work, contact OK Policy’s KIDS COUNT Coordinator Gene Perry, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- (June 17th, 2019) New KIDS COUNT Data Book ranks Oklahoma in bottom 10 states for child well-being
- (November 8th, 2018) More work needed to count all Oklahoma kids in the 2020 Census
- (September 25th, 2018) Oklahoma missing opportunities to give young adult parents and their kids a boost
- (June 27th, 2018) New KIDS COUNT Data Book ranks Oklahoma near the worst in the nation for child well-being
- (June 22nd, 2018) Oklahoma Policy Institute selected as Oklahoma’s New KIDS COUNT Grantee